Food Retail

Food Retail includes facilities such as restaurants, food vendors, and established food retail facilities.

Licensing applications, business and consumer information:

click here for License and Inspection Fees

File a Food Safety Complaint:

The state of Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade, and Consumer Protection accepts food retail facility complaints for all food retail facilities including manufactured food facilities, grocery stores, convenience stores, restaurants, mobile food facilities, etc.

  1. Brian Becker

    Sanitarian, RS

  2. Matt McKay

    Env. Health Tech. and Drinking Water Specialist

  3. Health & Human Services

    Physical Address
    10610 Main Street
    Suite 224
    Hayward, WI 54843


    Fax: 715-634-5387

    Toll Free(800) 569-4162


    Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.