The program is administered by the Wisconsin Department of Health
Services, Division of Public Health. WWWP is not currently in Sawyer
County. View the following links to learn more:
Covered services are available from participating health care providers at no cost to Well Woman clients. There is no premium, co-payment or deductible for the Well Woman Program. Not all covered services are available from every provider.
To Be Eligible
To be eligible, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must be a woman age 45 through 64.
- Your income is within the program's Guideline Limits (PDF).
- You do not have health insurance, or the insurance you have doesn't cover routine check-ups and screening, or you are unable to pay the deductible or co-payment.
How to Apply
- Enroll through a county or tribal Well Woman coordinating agency, or in some cases, through a participating health care provider.
- Submit a simple enrollment form; requires proof of age, income and insurance status.
For more information about the Well Woman Program in your area, contact your local Well Woman Program Coordinating Agency (PDF)
, or the Well Woman Program directly at 608-266-8311.
Don't miss out on services that can help you stay healthy!