Custody & Visitation

Please keep in mind that matters of legal custody and visitation (physical placement) are separate from the financial support of children. Wisconsin's Child Support Program has no authority to create or enforce custody or visitation orders, and child support agencies do not handle these matters. Contact your attorney for help in settling custody and placement disputes.

Wisconsin Court System Self-Help Center

The Self-Help Center is intended to help you find legal assistance and information, work with an attorney, and represent yourself in some legal matters. This site does not provide legal advice. Links to "Pro Se" (self-representation) forms can be accessed through the Self-Help Center:
  • Select Forms
  • Select Find Circuit Court Forms
  • Select Family and click on "All forms"